‘Got plenty of offers on the table? Perhaps you were not aiming high enough.’ We're a global team looking for the best talent.
Imagine yourself working in a fast moving environment with passion for finance. Welcome to Audacity Capital, the proprietary trading firm where it’s not that easy to get in.
Our belief is that the best solutions are built by a seamless integration of talent, knowledge and personality across all skill sets. Getting an offer here not just means you’re great at what you do. It also pays tribute to your compatibility to work alongside other experts, work ethics and personality as we only employ the best IT and trading minds in the financial industry.
You are an experienced and entrepreneurial Software Engineer. A solid and relevant academic background is an essential starting point for working at Audacity. If you can convince us of your value, regardless of accomplishments, and you are still fueled by an infinite inquisitive thirst, Audacity is the place for you.
You’re an experienced and entrepreneurial software engineer, particularly dedicated to the production and passionate about the financial world. You’ll maintain the production environment of our trading engine which means you have to react fast, communicate well and interface with trading frequently. The role requires a balance between urgency and safety.
You excel under pressure and have a good methodology for reacting to production fails and production bug fixings. You’re responsible for handling several tasks and can easily switch from one to the other without losing focus.
- Informal working atmosphere
- Interesting technical challenges
- Healthy, quickly growing startup
- Ability to develop your skills
- Relocation reimbursement and support only; EU citizens.
- And of course a good benefit package.
- Strong academic background in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to understand and passion for Financial instruments and environment is preferable
- At least 4 years of experience in building multi-threaded and distributed applications
- Experience with at least one general-purpose programming language like Go, C#, or C++
- Accurate and quality-minded
- Proactive and independent working style under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- 30% traveling required (mainly within Europe).
- Willing and able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work remotely.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
‘Audacity’ can be defined as ‘boldness beyond conventional thought’. Audacity Capital works at the forefront of technological evolution in the financial industry, deploying in-house built trading strategies. As a proprietary trading firm, we put our own capital at risk adding liquidity and efficiency to the financial markets. We operate worldwide in on- and off-exchange derivatives. Established in 2013 and now a team of 9 strong, we moved beyond the initial startup phase and are rapidly expanding our operation.
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.