We're a global team looking for the best talent—no matter where. Imagine yourself working in a fast moving environment with passion for finance.
Welcome to Audacity Capital, the proprietary trading firm where it's not that easy to get in.
Our belief is that the best solutions are built by a seamless integration of talent, knowledge and personality across all skill sets. Getting an offer here not just means you’re great at what you do. It also pays tribute to your compatibility to work alongside other experts, work ethics and personality as we only employ the best IT and trading minds in the financial industry.
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is what you get when you treat operations as if it’s a software problem. Our mission is to progress, protect, and provide for the software and systems behind all of X’s - with an ever-watchful eye on their availability, latency, performance, and capacity.
This is an unusual job, unlike others in the industry. Like traditional operations groups, we keep important, revenue-critical systems up and running despite hurricanes, bandwidth outages, and configuration problems. Unlike traditional operations groups, we also have full access to and authority to fix, extend, and scale the code to keep it working and harden it against all the vagaries of the Internet. We hire people from both systems and software backgrounds. Strong candidates will have experience with both.
- Informal working atmosphere
- Interesting technical challenges
- Healthy, quickly growing startup
- Ability to develop your skills
- Relocation reimbursement if applicable
- And of course a good benefit package.
- Strong academic background in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to understand and passion for Financial instruments and environment is preferable
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with network engineering and/or Unix systems.
- Experience with C#, Go, C++ or similar languages is a plus
- Accurate and quality-minded
- Proactive and independent working style under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Willing and able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Flexibility to work during market opening hours is preferable
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
‘Audacity’ can be defined as ‘boldness beyond conventional thought’. Audacity Capital works at the forefront of technological evolution in the financial industry, deploying in-house built trading strategies. As a proprietary trading firm, we put our own capital at risk adding liquidity and efficiency to the financial markets. We operate worldwide in on- and off-exchange derivatives. Established in 2013 and now a team of 9 strong, we moved beyond the initial startup phase and are rapidly expanding our operation.
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com